Kumaraguru School of Business
We are a reputed Business school having decades of experience in guiding and mentoring students to pursue their dream and accomplish their goals. Our holistic focus is to empower the students for taking advantage of the unprecedented opportunities with determination and necessary self-confidence. Faculties with immense work experience in Industry & corporate organisations provide necessary trainings that enhance student’s capability and enable them to bridge the gap between theory and practice.
The esteemed institution Sree Narayana Guru Institute of Management Studies lies on the cascading lap of Western Ghats, enveloped in the serene beauty of nature. With the vigour of professionalism, the institution touches the horizons of managerial excellence. SNGIMS progresses to fill the void for the need of a B-School with a different perspective for creating business managers for tomorrow.
The Institute is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, the management program at SNGIMS supports, challenges and inspires students to become great business leaders. We are committed to create a positive change in every student to match them to the ever demanding corporate environment. The college has moved a long way ahead to achieve the objective of becoming the best B-School.
To be a distinguished B-school, seeking to conquer the pinnacle of professionalism blended with an aura of ethical values, through quality education aimed at making a noteworthy difference in the challenging global business management arena.
- To be an iconic model determined to bring about remarkable transformation in the personality of the students
- To be an incubation centre for managers who can manage the business in a dynamic environment in which technology is a key determinant of organizational success
- To personify the advancement of knowledge in the field of management by undertaking relevant research programs
- To impart a holistic educational system, infusing ethical and moral values, to enrich the different facets of students’ lives
- To work in collaboration with other institutions and government in areas where we can be pivotal in making significant changes in the society