KSB is steeped in great social traditions. The culture and the traditional mantra followed here provide an add on texture to the experience that the students share in the campus. This in a way helps to shape one’s etiquettes and mould their personality par excellence. Apart from knowledge sharing their excellent care is extended for the personal well being of the students. Beyond classrooms an exciting world of infotainment awaits students in KSB. Our college is vibrant with lots of
curricular & extra-curricular activities
- Outbound Experiential Learning Programme
- International and local Industrial Visits
- Vikrayana, Manogat, Samvikshana – subject related activities intended to provide a practical exposure
- Tejomayaa – an Intercollegiate Management Meet
- Interactions with Corporate Gurus
- Conferences & Seminars
- Club activities
- Mentoring sessions
- Marketing workshops
- Community services
- Cultural meets
- Online Interactive Sessions
Academics & Pedagogy
The learning environment @ KSB will combine the academic rigor of world class management programs with hands-on application and skill development immensely valued by future employers.
Our teaching methodology includes:
Our rigorous academic program is a combination of classroom and employability training. The classroom lectures are delivered by faculty and experts from corporates. Our pedagogy is as much interesting as it is demanding, which engages students for academic and non-academic activities not found in most B-schools
- We provide Extensive case study driven pedagogy
- Frequent guest lectures, assessments and career counseling session with corporate experts
- Industry relevant projects are undertaken by students.
- Substantial practice in teamwork via group projects, motivational activities and management games.
- Compulsory summer internship with leading Indian or multinational organizations.
- Regular visits to project sites, and company facilities for hands on experience
- Multiple student led initiatives with compulsory participation by all students to inculcate leadership skills, social awareness community work and sense of responsibility.
Of course, the pedagogy will involve not just class teaching but a combination of:
- Management Games
- Role Plays
- Case Studies
- Project work
- Industry Visits
- Experiential Learning Programme
MBA – (Master of Business Administration)
A two year full time MBA program affiliated to Anna University, Coimbatore and approved by AICTE, a government body responsible for proper planning and coordinated development of technical education system throughout the country. KSB integrates a healthy blend of methodologies in imparting holistic nourishment to young managers in the making. Our teaching system is based on Case Study Model where the individual topic is discussed based on the industry cases. This allows the students to connect the topic to real time problems faced by various Industry sectors. Each student is allowed to present individual cases to other students. Curriculum follows a daily regime of 6 hours of class room session including career development exercise and mentoring session.
- Human Resource
- Shipping & Logistics Management